This week I got an email with answered interview questions. I saved the document to my computer so I could have them ready for when I write my feature article next week. I then decided to start with my title page, so I do not get overwhelmed by trying to do a little bit of everything at once. So, I started my project at the beginning and worked my way through. I opened InDesign and watched a few different tutorials on how to insert photos onto a document, as well as text for my heading and subheadings. I followed along as I watched the video and inserted my main image, masthead, selling line and three subheadings while referring to my storyboard template and preliminary layout for design and typography. I then viewed the page through the perspective of my reader and made sure it would draw their attention. I used the Lucida handwriting and Calibri light fonts for typography which I decided early on when I was doing my preliminary layout.
Comments
Post a Comment