Skip to main content

Production 4 - "focus of your work"

In addition, this week I did my content page. I inserted all the images for my content page and arranged them according to my storyboard template. I had pictures of the Sulphur Springs to tie in with my feature article, a starfish found while snorkeling, and a churro I had in Cuba. After I inserted the pictures I realized that the way I had planned to arrange the images from my storyboard template would not work. I then referred to some other travel magazines and their content page and then changed my page accordingly. I arranged my photos to be larger to really focus on the beauty of the images and laid them out in a backwards 'C' shape with the content page title in the opening. I then wrote titles for different pages referring to the images and gave a page number for where you can find more information for the different attractions. For the content page title I used the same typography as the title page, Lucida Handwriting font, as well as the same, Calibri light font for the text.  

Comments