Skip to main content

Post Production 1 - "focus of your editing"

    This week I edited my magazine based on what my peers suggested from my peer review presentation. On my title page I made one of the subheadings a little bigger because it was a little hard to read but I left the other ones alone. I didn't change the color of the one that someone suggested because other color that I was using throughout my magazine made it even harder to see so I left it how it was. I wanted to keep the typography going and use the same colors which is why I just kept it the same. In addition, a peer had suggested a fancier font on the title page. I thought my font was pretty fancy but still simple which works well for my travel magazine, so I didn’t change any typography on the title page because I used that font thought the magazine and it worked well. At the bottom corner of my title page I also added the month and year for the magazine issue. 

    On my content page I received the suggestion to make a picture bigger to fill up more space or make the text that was next to it bigger. I stretched the image a little bit and made it bigger in addition to increasing the font size of the text to fill up some of the blank space present. 

    For the first feature article page I separated the article into 2 paragraphs as someone suggested. On the second page I added content to my article. I added details on what you see when arriving to the Sulphur Springs, how you feel, what the bath is like, what to expect, and more. I added details and elaborated in the article. I then made the tourist responses smaller and moved them down the page a bit to focus more on the article and pictures. 

Comments